Wednesday, August 5, 2009

April 2008

4/3/08
I give the boys brain teasers and word puzzles occasionally and the answers they come up with are pretty creative. Here’s one example:
One day, two mothers and two daughters went shopping for shoes. Their shopping
spree was successful–each bought a pair of shoes, all together, they had three pairs.
How is this possible?
Joe reads the problem and yells out, "I got it! The dog ate a pair of shoes when they got home!"
His other guess was that they got mugged on the way home and the guy took off with a pair of shoes.
Josh thought two of the ladies had one leg...but that still didn’t work out. Matt’s guesses were more reasonable. Josh came up with the right answer (one of the mothers was a grandmother, who was shopping with her daughter and granddaughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

I've been a homeschooling mom to my six gorgeous kids for over 16 years. I've been arried for 22 years. I'm proud mom to a Navy Sailor/Corpsman, two college students, and a future Army soldier. I love being a mom most of all. I'm a lifelong Roman Catholic. My patron saint is St Padre Pio. I love baseball, reading, chocolate, apple pie, old movies,the smell of the ocean, and Brad Paisley. And of course, writing.