December 1, 2007
I know I’ve been behind in my entries, not faithful to this at all. But I just wanted to make it known, and make very clear...I have the very best children in the whole world. They are loving, responsible (somewhat!), clear minded and intelligent people who I can converse with, make jokes with, laugh with often and heartily, and I cherish every moment we have together. They are my life line when things are sad, they are my shoulder when things are bad. They are my soul and mind every minute. I did nothing to deserve them, but here they are and my love for them knows no bounds.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are a few of my favorite sites
About Me
- Laura
- I've been a homeschooling mom to my six gorgeous kids for over 16 years. I've been arried for 22 years. I'm proud mom to a Navy Sailor/Corpsman, two college students, and a future Army soldier. I love being a mom most of all. I'm a lifelong Roman Catholic. My patron saint is St Padre Pio. I love baseball, reading, chocolate, apple pie, old movies,the smell of the ocean, and Brad Paisley. And of course, writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.