Wednesday, August 5, 2009

October 2007

October 20, 2007
Michael has women dialed in to a T. He was saying how women aren’t that hard to figure out. First, they really just want a man who is strong, brave, honest and can handle anything. But they must also be soft, gentle, understanding, patient and loving, pretty much in the next minute. That’s why super heroes are so popular w/women. Superheroes are actually two men in one. And that’s what women want– two polar opposites in one man. This way he meets all her needs-- when she wants someone to fight for her, stand up and defend himself or others, he should do that. But when the day’s done, he should bring her flowers, help with the dishes, listen to her gripes, and massage her feet.

And that is exactly what he plans to do for his wife. He has no question how he is going behave in his marriage. He was talking to a friend at work and the guy mentioned that his wife was the envy of every nurse in the delivery room. When his wife was giving birth, the nurses all noticed her beautiful feet. They were soft and just perfect. She smiled and said her husband massaged her feet every night during her pregnancy because they would hurt and swell. He would buy special oils just for her feet.

Michael said he’s keeping everything people tell him not to or to do so he can have THE perfect marriage. I have no doubt he will have that. He’s been praying for his future wife since he was about 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

I've been a homeschooling mom to my six gorgeous kids for over 16 years. I've been arried for 22 years. I'm proud mom to a Navy Sailor/Corpsman, two college students, and a future Army soldier. I love being a mom most of all. I'm a lifelong Roman Catholic. My patron saint is St Padre Pio. I love baseball, reading, chocolate, apple pie, old movies,the smell of the ocean, and Brad Paisley. And of course, writing.