Did you hear about the new line of Elvis Presley-themed steakhouses?They will be for people who love meat tender.
-------
Did you hear about the magic tractor?It was driving down the road and then suddenly turned into a field.
------
Q: How can you tell when a bucket gets sick?A: It becomes a little pale.
------
A woman went to France on a wine-tasting vacation. Unfortunately, while in the capital city, she drank too much, fell from her hotel window and ended up in a body cast.When she got home, she swore never to get plastered in Paris again
-----
James Bond once slept right through an earthquake.He was shaken; not stirred.
-------
At the rum factory loading dock, all of the workers speak in verse.It shows that rhymes fly when you're heaving rum.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are a few of my favorite sites
About Me
- Laura
- I've been a homeschooling mom to my six gorgeous kids for over 16 years. I've been arried for 22 years. I'm proud mom to a Navy Sailor/Corpsman, two college students, and a future Army soldier. I love being a mom most of all. I'm a lifelong Roman Catholic. My patron saint is St Padre Pio. I love baseball, reading, chocolate, apple pie, old movies,the smell of the ocean, and Brad Paisley. And of course, writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.